Fabasoft Security Guideline: Fabasoft has made a binding commitment to data protection and information security with the adoption of the Fabasoft Security Guideline as part of the overall Fabasoft strategy. The Security Guideline communicates the significance of information security, Fabasoft’s information security targets, the organisation of its information security management as well as the security measures taken and its efforts to ensure continuous improvement in the field of information security.
The Fabasoft Security Guideline is available for Download (PDF): Fabasoft Security Guideline
Fabasoft Privacy Statement: Due to the nature of the business, data protection is of particularly high importance to the Fabasoft Group. Fabasoft plc and its subsidiary companies have dedicated themselves to the protection of data and, in particular, of personal data. Exactly how Fabasoft uses and protects personal data, such as first and surnames, email addresses or telephone numbers, will be outlined in more detail in our privacy statement.
The Fabasoft Privacy Statement is available for Download (PDF): Fabasoft Privacy Statement
Certifications and audits: Fabasoft is certified and tested according to all relevant standards for security and reliability. Your data is in safe hands with us! Read more about certifications and audits.
National and European data protection laws
As a European company Fabasoft is subject to the strictest data protection laws.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Link)
- Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications). (Link)
- Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) (Link)
- Austrian data protection commission (Link)
- Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP) (Link)
- Ordinance to the Federal Act on Data Protection (Link)
The Fabasoft Cloud: data security and data center operation without compromise
Protection of your valuable data
The protection of your personal data and the protection of documents you store in the Fabasoft Cloud is of paramount importance to Fabasoft. You can find further information about our data security policy in the document "Performance characteristics of data security".
Highly secure data centers
The Fabasoft Cloud operates in highly secure European data centers. The entire hard and software environment is constructed for maximum availability, reliability, scalability and security as well as simple maintenance due to the high requirements of our data center. You can find further information about the performance characteristics in the document "Performance Characteristics of date center operation".
Read more about data security and data center security.