System Integration and Interfaces
In this seminar, basic possibilities for integration with Fabasoft Folio and the Fabasoft eGov-Suite are taught.
The first one and a half days are dedicated to mass import and export of data from various data sources (relational database, CSV, file system). Furthermore, use cases for processing mass data will be presented.
On the second day, we will additionally deal with the use of the standard interfaces CMIS and WebDAV.
The third day lasts until 12 o'clock and deals with the topic of using and implementing interfaces, starting with executable scripts to the implementation of own interfaces based on XML and JSON.
Importing and exporting mass data
- External data import
- Assignment to data structure of Fabasoft Folio
- Object relations and class properties
- Dynamic processing of RAW data
- Import options and protocols
- Concept and procedure of an export
- Concept and procedure of mass processing
Interfaces with scripts and web services
- Scripts for simple and automated tasks
- Standard interface WebDAV
- Standard interface CMIS
- Implement your own interfaces (XML/JSON)
- Generation of WSDL
- Usage of the JSON interface
- Overview of further standard interfaces