System Integration and Interfaces
This seminar will mainly focus on integration possibilities with Fabasoft Folio and the Fabasoft eGov-Suite.
The first day concentrates on the topic of interfaces, from executable scripts and the display of web service standard interfaces on the basis of CMIS and WebDAV to the implementation of custom interfaces on the basis of SOAP, XML and JSON.
The second day deals with the mass import and export of data from different data sources (relational database, CSV, file system). Use cases for the handling of mass data will also be presented.
Interfaces with scripts and web services
- Scripts for simple and automated tasks
- Standard interface WebDAV
- Standard interface CMIS
- Implement your own interfaces (XML/JSON)
- Generation of WSDL
- Usage of the JSON interface
- Overview of further standard interfaces
Importing and exporting mass data
- External data import
- Assignment to data structure of Fabasoft Folio
- Object relations and class properties
- Dynamic processing of RAW data
- Import options and protocols
- Concept and procedure of an export
- Concept and procedure of mass processing