Administration Training for Fabasoft Cloud Products
Our Fabasoft experts guide you in your role as administrator and explain exactly how you can manage your cloud organization both securely and efficiently, while highlighting the extensive functionalities available to you to achieve this.
The course will focus on member management, service package assignment, and user authentication settings.
Scheduling: A training class takes place on two consecutive half-days, 9:00 to 13:00 each.
- Administration of internal and external members
- License management
- Importing users from CSV
- Amending/terminating membership
- Organizational structure
- Organizational roles
- Organizational repositories
- External organizations
- Organizational guidelines
- Organization-wide settings (view, ...)
- Audit logs
- Fabasoft Cloud client roll-out and the MDM options associated with the Fabasoft Cloud app
- User authentication settings (2FA, RADIUS server, certificate, SSO)
- Configuring SMTP settings, encryption, and digital signatures
Day 1 9:00 - 13:00
Day 2 9:00 - 13:00
Completion of the Fabasoft Business Process Cloud Basic course or extensive experience with a Fabasoft cloud product.
Training documents and examples will be made available in a Fabasoft Cloud Teamroom.