What to expect
Since the beginning of June 2020, the KSB Group and its suppliers have been working with Approve on Fabasoft PROCECO, the standard product for managing technical data and documents in the industrial environment. As one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pumps and valves, KSB saves 4,500 man-hours per year with this solution.
In this webinar, Christian Strobl, Project Manager and Operational Purchasing at KSB, together with Andreas Dangl, Entrepreneur and Managing Director at Fabasoft Approve GmbH, will provide you with exciting insights on how to efficiently network customers and suppliers and how companies benefit from this.
This is what you can expect in this webinar:
- Insights into the "Digital Factory" project at KSB.
- Best practices for digitizing and accelerating cross-company review and approval processes
- Insights on project implementation and the user experience
- Benefits for KSB and its suppliers through the use of supplier documentation management software
- Live demo of Fabasoft Approve around the use case "supplier documentation
Download the recording of the webinar now for free. Note: The webinar is only available in German language.
Collaborate easily and securely with external partnersTransfer, negotiate and sign contracts - in the "External Area" of Fabasoft Contracts
Fabasoft Connect | Bavaria 2024Innovation, trends and exchange on the digital transformation in public administration. These were the topics of the event on January 30, 2024.
The „eGovernment MONITOR 2023“: Use and acceptance of digital administrative services by citizensThe study provides information on how the digital transformation is being received by citizens in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.