WHAT TO EXPECT
Since the beginning of June 2020, the KSB Group and its suppliers have been working with Approve on Fabasoft PROCECO, the standard product for managing technical data and documents in the industrial environment. As one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pumps and valves, KSB saves 4,500 man-hours per year with this solution.
In this webinar, Christian Strobl, Project Manager and Operational Purchasing at KSB, together with Andreas Dangl, Entrepreneur and Managing Director at Fabasoft Approve GmbH, will provide you with exciting insights on how to efficiently network customers and suppliers and how companies benefit from this.
This is what you can expect in this webinar:
- Insights into the "Digital Factory" project at KSB.
- Best practices for digitizing and accelerating cross-company review and approval processes
- Insights on project implementation and the user experience
- Benefits for KSB and its suppliers through the use of supplier documentation management software
- Live demo of Fabasoft Approve around the use case "supplier documentation
Download the recording of the webinar now for free. Note: The webinar is only available in German language.
BayWa AG digitizes business processes with Fabasoft ContractsDigital contract management enables uniform control of tens of thousands of supplier contracts in the cloud
Fast roll-out with well thought-out training conceptsBurgenland started the software roll-out of the Fabasoft eGov-Suite in March 2023. Fabasoft supports the state administration with innovative trainings.
"E-Akte Bund" around the worldThe Federal Foreign Office uses the Fabasoft eGov-Suite at 230 international destinations.