You want to help customers and users with the use of software products? And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment?
Well, we have the perfect place for you! We are looking for support in the area of "technical documentation".
This is what your new job looks like:
- You are responsible for the creation, maintenance and further development of the technical documentation for our software products in German and English (What's New, User Help, Administration Help and White Papers).
- You formulate professional, target group-oriented and easily understandable texts in coordination with our software development.
- You further develop our editorial guidelines.
- You have a completed technical education (HTL, FH or university) and basic knowledge in software development.
- You have a very good command of German and English, have a confident expression and good communication skills.
- You research independently and distinguish yourself through your accuracy.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed für training and sometimes “just“ for fun ;)
- real opportunities an a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 40,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)