Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Support · Vienna, Linz · Full time
Do you want to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers running all over Europe, and do you want to do it as part of a really strong team? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
We are expanding our Cloud Support Team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You are the central contact person for our customers when it comes to assistance or error messages regarding the entire range of our software products.
- You will receive problem reports via ticket, phone or mail, collect all important information, prioritize the reports and initiate the problem solving process.
- You are responsible for the independent error analysis and correction of complex customer inquiries.
- You document your findings in a comprehensible manner and communicate them to our software development team.
- You support the software development in the further development and improvement of the Fabasoft Cloud.
This is how we imagine you:
- You enjoy working in a team and have completed an IT education (HTL, FH or university) and have initial work experience in a similar position.
- You have knowledge of Windows clients, web applications, network technology, Microsoft Office applications and IT security.
- Good communication skills and enjoyment in dealing with customers and colleagues are important to us.
- Your flexibility, resilience and reliability make it easy for you to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Analytical thinking, your solution- and customer-oriented way of working, your team spirit as well as your perfect knowledge of German and English distinguish you.
We really care for experts - and we show it with
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and great social events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 2,800 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative