Senior Software Developer – Development Tools (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe?
You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Scrum team Development Tools!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your main task is the (further) development of our developer tools and our platform for automated testing of web applications.
- You will take care of defining and implementing interfaces for a recorder for web applications.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed your education (HTL, FH or university) with a focus on computer science and already have several years of experience in the field of software development.
- You have programming experience in Kubernetes, C++, Java, node.js or SQL.
- You have a structured and thorough way of working as well as an analytical mindset.
- You think in standards, are curious, open to new things, and detail-oriented.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 4.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative