Junior Specialist Corporate M&A (f/m/d)
Finance · Linz · Full time
You want to take advantage of the boundless perspectives of a listed global player and actively support the Fabasoft Group on its sustainable growth path? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You support our M&A team in the realization of national and international M&A projects.
- You will examine the international corporate landscape according to defined guidelines and develop a high level of industry knowledge.
- You identify potential M&A targets, are involved in the selection process and coordinate the contacting.
- You support the further M&A process (company valuation, due diligence) up to onboarding.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a degree in economics (ideally with a focus on corporate finance or controlling), are inquisitive and willing to broaden your horizons.
- You are very structured, communicative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Your business fluent German and English is ideally complemented by language skills in French and/or Spanish.
- Your financial expertise enables you to have a sound understanding of business management documents (annual financial statements, business/financial planning, ...).
- You have a strong interest in the world of digital business processes.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative