IT Consultant – Public Sector (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Berlin, Erfurt, Munich, Frankfurt am Main · Full time
You want to accompany and support our customers in optimally using our software products and adapting them to their needs? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for support in the area of customer consulting and project management and are also looking for career starters and career changers.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Together with our customers, you will take care of the collection and coordination of requirements and processes.
- You will create concepts, carry out effort estimations and write the corresponding specifications.
- You configure our standard product to generate the optimal benefit for our customers and pass on major adjustments to our software development.
- You conduct product presentations and workshops.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a completed apprenticeship or a degree in the field of computer science.
- You have knowledge in the area of MS-Office.
- You have basic knowledge in the area of Windows Server and/or Linux.
- You are willing to travel throughout Germany.
- At best you are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented modeling and programming.
We really care for experts - and we show that with
- first-class refreshments (coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and great employee events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a monthly home office quota
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative