Division manager finance - focus on Legal & Organisation (f/m/d)
Finance · Linz · Full time
You don't just want to be a lawyer, but above all play a key role in our finance department? You describe your management style as an interplay of "heart & brain" and keep all the balls in the air together with your team.
Do you fancy a mix of team leadership and independent projects? Then divisional management is your spotlight.
We are looking for another mastermind for our Finance segment!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will be responsible for the professional and disciplinary management of one of our three Finance divisions with a total of 9 employees from the Legal & Compliance, Organisation & ESG, Purchasing and HR departments.
- Together with the other two division heads, you will form our finance management level and report directly to our CFO.
- You will be actively involved in your sub-areas, gaining a good insight into the respective teams and establishing yourself as a competent contact person.
- You follow developments in the regulatory environment and in the ESG context, so you are always up to date and implement these innovations together with your team.
This is how we imagine you:
- You already have several years of professional and at least initial management experience in a corporate environment and ideally have a degree in law (business law or similar).
- You see yourself more as a generalist and strive for a broad professional orientation rather than focussing on a specific area of expertise.
- You enjoy leading teams from different specialist areas. You recognise the skills of your individual team members and can challenge and encourage them accordingly.
- You are very structured, have a strong sense of responsibility and a solution-orientated way of working.
- Thanks to your communication skills and assertiveness, you can quickly find your way around new structures and think outside the box.
We really care for experts - and we show this with
- a first-class catering (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit and much more) and great team events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality childcare and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 6,000 gross monthly salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative
Work and family - that's what counts.
As a certified family-friendly employer, the compatibility of work, family and private life plays an important role for us. This makes our working environment colorful and inspiring.