Business Development (f/m/d)
Marketing & Sales · Vienna, Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your main task is to create and hold product presentations as well as to appear at trade fairs and congresses.
- You will support the preparation of offers and cooperate in tendering procedures.
- You coordinate customer appointments and follow-up activities independently.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed training with a technical or commercial focus.
- You have a strong customer and service orientation, a high affinity for technology and enjoy communicating.
- You have a friendly and customer-oriented manner, flexibility, a high willingness to travel and very good German language skills.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.400 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative