Finance · Linz · Full time
You want to be one of our number ninjas, cracking all financial puzzles, skillfully juggling incoming invoices and checking all payments? You want to be one of our custodians in accounting and have the numbers for (your) Fabasoft company under control? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our team in the accounts payable department.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your main task is the correct handling of the current accounting and payment transactions for one of our group companies in cooperation with the existing team.
- In addition to the ongoing accounting, you will also take care of travel expense reports, UVA reporting or clerical activities and support various digitalization projects as part of the accounting team.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed commercial training and have successfully passed the accountant's examination.
- You already have several years of professional experience in accounting.
- You look closely "at the mice", are very structured and like to work in a team.
- You are good with numbers, are extremely accurate and have very good IT user skills (ideally also SAP).
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.200 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative