Web Developer (f/m/d)
Marketing & Sales · Linz · Full time
Web development is your absolute passion? You want to design and implement exciting projects with a great team? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Together with the team, you will be responsible for the maintenance and (further) development of the Fabasoft Group websites.
- You pay attention to quality, performance, accessibility and reusability.
- In addition, you proactively develop new functions, tools and processes.
This is how we imagine you:
- Bootstrap, GIT, Composer and TWIG are not foreign words to you.
- You are familiar with the configuration and conception of database systems (MySQL, MariaDB).
- You like to work in a structured, team-oriented and independent way.
- Ideally you have completed an education with focus on software development/computer science (HTL, FH, Uni).
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.200 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative