Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- As a full-fledged member of our UI backend team, you strategically develop our UI framework.
- You conduct performance analyses and use them to derive strategic optimizations.
- You extend our UI framework with generic features that support requirements from our product portfolio to perfection.
- You develop spikes and concept designs for pending changes to the architecture.
- Your role is at the forefront of technology, and while you’re down to earth when it comes to implementation, you approach it with planning and follow-through.
- You’re a native speaker of C/C++ and Java in particular, and have a rock-solid grasp of all the latest technologies from http to containers.
- You have a natural interest in new technology stacks like Node.js, Rust, WebAssembly, and GraalVM.
- You are an experienced software developer, you live and breathe your passion, and you’re highly motivated to take on new challenges.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 56,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)