Technical Consultant (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Linz · Full time
You want to drive the future of digital contract management and thus take our customers' contract management to the next level? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Fabasoft Contracts Consulting Team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You elicit requirements and processes together with customers and develop solution proposals for implementation in workshops.
- You support our customers in configuring and setting up their requirements and train them on the Fabasoft Contracts solution.
- You are able to implement more complex customer requirements directly using low-code developments in the product.
- You collect feedback from your customer workshops and derive improvements for product and training materials.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a technical education (HTL, FH or university) and already have relevant professional experience in the field of software development or IT consulting.
- You enjoy ongoing customer contact and giving presentations and workshops.
- You are passionate about the digitalization of business processes and Industry 4.0.
- Thanks to your independent way of working, your ability to work in a team and your communication skills, you quickly find your way around new structures and think outside the box.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.300 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative