Technical Consultant (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Linz · Full time
Our digital contract management Fabasoft Contracts connects the players across company boundaries, supported by artificial intelligence we accelerate business processes throughout the entire contract lifecycle.
As a prospective expert for our digital contract management software, you will advise our customers on how to rethink tasks digitally and how to derive maximum benefit from the use of Fabasoft Contracts.
You will support our customers in their first steps, act as a consultant on product-specific questions and, if desired, take over the implementation of low-code developments.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You elicit and coordinate requirements and processes together with customers and develop solution proposals for implementation in workshops.
- You support our existing and future customers in configuring and setting up their requirements and train them on the use of the product.
- You are able to implement more complex customer requirements directly using low-code developments in the product.
- You collect feedback from your customer workshops and derive improvements for product and training materials.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed your education with a focus on (business) informatics (HTL, FH or university) and already have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of software development or consulting.
- You enjoy ongoing customer contact and giving presentations and workshops.
- You enjoy topics related to the digitalization of business processes and Industry 4.0.
- You work in a team-oriented, structured and solution-oriented manner and you have very good German language skills.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 4.500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative