Are you passionate about impressing customers, presenting products in a convincing way, and making changes directly to the product? Thanks to your high affinity for software, you’re able to support our prospective customers as they take their first steps with the product, leaving no questions unanswered.
We are currently seeking support in the area of Customer Success and Low Code Development.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You impress potential customers during product demos and online training courses and wow them with your expertise and insight into customer requirements.
- You work together with our prospective customers to develop requirement analyses for the given use cases, and can implement them straight into the product using low-code developments.
- You compile customer feedback and communicate it to the relevant in-house departments.
- You guide our customers through the first steps. Because of your contribution, future customers can become familiar with the software in the best possible way starting in the pre-sales process.
- You determine the needs of our customers and identify cross- and upselling opportunities.
- You have completed your education with a major in business administration or IT (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and/or already have at least three years of relevant professional experience under your belt in the field of software development or software product sales.
- Your greatest strength is your ability to understand and inspire customers.
- You enjoy the day-to-day contact with customers along with conducting presentations and webinars.
- You are interested in topics related to digitalization and Industry 4.0 and have excellent German language skills.
- Your approach to work is team-oriented, structured, and independent.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 63,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ...to be continued