System Administration (f/m/d)
Data Center & IT Services · Linz · Full time
You want to work in a strong team and support users in their daily work with the use of the latest technologies? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will ensure the provision of the necessary IT services as well as the supervision, troubleshooting and monitoring of the IT systems.
- The operational support of the client and backend infrastructure (Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, System Center/Endpoint Configuration Manager) is part of your daily tasks.
- You will be involved in the implementation of IT projects, especially in the Microsoft environment.
- You identify, analyze and resolve problems in the client and backend infrastructure.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a completed education with a focus on IT as well as several years of professional experience.
- You bring solid and generalist know-how in IT infrastructure with a focus on Microsoft system landscapes, especially Active Directory, Exchange and System Center (MECM).
- Your high level of initiative, accuracy as well as perseverance and assertiveness and very good German and English skills complete your profile.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.200 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative