Software Trainer:in - Public Sector (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Berlin, Erfurt, Munich, Frankfurt am Main · Full time
Do you want to competently support the training of enthusiastic customers in the digital file throughout Germany, and do you want to do this as part of a really strong team? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You are responsible for planning and conducting customer-specific training for our software products.
- You enjoy passing on your knowledge to our customers, would like to advise them on the subject of knowledge transfer and train them further in training courses and workshops.
- You accompany our new and existing customer projects.
- You train our customers on site or remotely. So you know the ins and outs of both options.
This is how we imagine you:
- You are a trainer for software solutions or you have experience in other areas of teaching.
- You have already gained experience in training - ideally in the IT sector.
- You are communicative and inspire our customers with your friendly, confident and service-oriented manner for our products and services.
- You are emphatic and respond to the needs of our customers in the training sessions.
- You are quick on the uptake and take the initiative to familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You enjoy working independently in a valuable customer environment.
- You are willing to travel throughout Germany.
We really care for experts - and we show it with:
- first-class refreshments (coffee, drinks, etc.) and great employee events
- an inspiring working environment with modern office standards
- a monthly home office quota
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- a structured onboarding accompanied by a mentor assigned to you
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative