Software Tester - Part-time (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Part time (from 20 hours per week)
Do you want to improve the world of bits and bytes and polish and optimize the code together with our developers?
Do you want to track down and defeat the digital villains (aka bugs and errors) and ensure a high-five-worthy user experience to boot? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Customer Solutions team and are looking for students or people returning to work!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will use our extensive Continuous Integration Environment and support a young, dynamic Scrum team for 20 hours per week.
- You program automatic tests and monitor their correct execution.
- You write simulators to take interfaces into account in the test process.
- You use unit tests to enable high-performance test execution.
This is how we imagine you:
- You are currently in the middle of your computer science education (HTL, FH or university) or have already successfully completed it and have dealt with software quality in this context.
- You have infrastructure know-how in the areas of Linux and Windows
- You have already gained initial experience with XML, JSON, REST, SOAP and knowledge of object-oriented modeling (UML).
- You are also familiar with other common web technologies such as HTML, CSS, JScript, jQuery, etc.
- You are curious, interested in continuous further education and training and have a good command of German.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative