Would you like to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers all across Europe running on track while working together with a really strong team?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You leverage our extensive continuous integration environment to support a young, dynamic Scrum team on a part-time, 20-hour per week basis.
- You program automatic tests and supervise them for proper execution.
- You write simulators so that interfaces can be included in the test sequence.
- You use unit tests to enable high-performance test execution.
- You have completed your degree in computer science (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have dealt with issues of software quality in this context.
- You have infrastructure expertise in the areas of Linux and Windows.
- You have already gathered initial experience with XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, as well as knowledge of object-oriented modeling (UML).
- You are also familiar with other common web technologies like HTML, CSS, JScript, jQuery, and so on.
- You have a curious mind, an interest in ongoing training and continuing education, and you also have a very good command of German.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking in Linz and Vienna) and the option of working from home
- An above-average salary (starting at EUR 38,000 gross annual salary based on full-time employment, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued