Do you want to develop and test software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
We are currently seeking support for our Product app.ducx Scrum team.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You work together with the team to develop improvements to our software products.
- You’re in charge of creating, executing, and maintaining software tests.
- You analyze user feedback and help support the team to implement it.
- You have completed your studies in information technology (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) or possess in-depth experience in this field.
- You like working with software and experimenting with new tools.
- You know how to clearly communicate the outcome of the tests to the team.
- You have a structured, conscientious, and consistent approach to your work.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, and our common breakfast
- our own Fabasoft Academy as well as numerous team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (depending on your experience and qualifications, gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000)