Software Engineer – Document Transformation Services (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Content Services Team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will work in an agile and highly motivated team on a hyperscalable document transformation solution.
- You will combine technologies such as digital signatures, 3D, OCR and machine learning.
- Event-driven microservice architectures are one of your daily topics.
- You analyze tricky tasks and design solutions that are clean and performant.
- You implement the solutions designed in the team pragmatically and ambitiously.
This is how we imagine you:
- You are in a technological vanguard role and go shirt-sleeved, but with plan and consistency to the implementation.
- You primarily speak TypeScript, Java, and C/C++ natively and have a solid handle on all the latest cloud technologies from http to Kubernetes.
- You show interest in new technology stacks like Node.js, Rust, WebAssembly and GraalVM.
- You see challenges positively and try to contribute to the team's success as a constructive team player.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative