Software Developer:in - Application Development (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You create new use cases or extend or improve existing implementations.
- Together with a young and motivated SCRUM team you will drive our product portfolio.
- You create fully automated tests to further increase the high stability of our products.
This is how we imagine you:
- You enjoy implementing software solutions and are interested in working on a product that thousands of users work with every day.
- The use of modern (web) technologies is as important to you as the quality of our applications.
- You have already gained extensive programming experience in your previous jobs.
- You are willing to learn new things and have a very good command of German and English.
- You have completed a technical education in the field of computer science (HTL, FH, university) and ideally already have some professional experience.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative