Software Developer - Solution development (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You develop modern cloud-based software solutions (SaaS) in a team from conception to implementation.
- Together with a young and motivated team, you will drive one of our flagship products forward.
- You program with different technologies and programming languages.
- You create fully automated tests to further increase the high stability of the solution and ensure the achievement of the highest certified quality, security and data protection standards.
This is how we imagine you:
- You enjoy implementing software solutions and are interested in working on a product that thousands of users work with every day.
- You have very good knowledge in object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C# or C++).
- You have already gained extensive programming experience through your previous activities.
- You are willing to learn new things and have a very good command of German and English.
- You have completed a technical education in the field of computer science (HTL, FH, university).
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative
Work and family - that's what counts.
As a certified family-friendly employer, the compatibility of work, family and private life plays an important role for us. This makes our working environment colorful and inspiring.