Software Developer - Backend (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You develop interfaces – to storage services and database services, for example – in the backend of our Fabasoft products.
- You use them to implement the storage layers, including the infrastructure services that are required for operation.
- You handle the architecture, design, and ongoing development of Fabasoft products for use in large on-premises installations as well as cloud environments.
- You have completed your IT training (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and you bring strong skills in developing microservices with Golang, Ruby, or C++.
- You have both expertise and a continued interest in the areas of cloud computing and Linux systems.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 50.000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative