Software Developer - Backend (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You want to develop software products that offer unlimited opportunities to companies all over Europe?
You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You develop interfaces in the backend of Fabasoft products, for example to storage services or database services.
- You implement the storage layers including the infrastructure services required for operation.
- You take care of the architecture, design and further development of Fabasoft products for use in large local installations or cloud environments.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a completed IT education (HTL, FH or Uni) and bring good knowledge in the development of microservices with Golang, Ruby or C++.
- You have interest and know-how in the cloud area and with Linux systems.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative