Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- The team’s primary task is the ongoing development of our application performance monitoring product, Fabasoft app.telemetry.
- You handle the design and realization of system-level software in C++.
- You oversee the architecture, design, and continued development of the product for use in large-scale local installations or cloud environments.
- You have completed your IT training (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have acquired solid proficiency in backend development with C++.
- You have know-how as well as continued interest in the areas of cloud computing and Linux systems.
- When it comes to finding solutions, you take a structured approach that’s inspired by “technical ambition” and you also have an excellent command of English.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our own academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 42,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)