Would you like to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers all across Europe running on track while working together with a really strong team?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then stopp searching – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You use modern web technologies to make customized software solutions a reality.
- You work on the design, implementation, and integration of specialized applications.
- You are a key part of a young and dynamic SCRUM team.
- Your skills are challenged in a wide spectrum of projects with highly varied tasks.
- You have completed your degree in computer science (at an HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and bring along solid programming experience with Java and Eclipse.
- You have already gathered initial experience with XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, as well as knowledge of object-oriented modeling (UML).
- You are also familiar with other common web technologies like HTML, CSS, JScript, jQuery, and so on.
- You have a curious mind and an interest in ongoing training as well as continuing education, and you also have a very good command of German.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, our common breakfast, and our barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average, performance-oriented salary (starting at EUR 35,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)