Software Developer (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
Every millisecond counts for you - you want to make sure that our software shines like a sports car in the fast lane and optimize the code so that it runs faster than Usain Bolt?
You don't just build code, you build a symbiosis of user interaction and system performance and want to feel the pulse of our software via telemetry in real time? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Fabasoft app.telemetry team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for the smooth operation and further development of our in-house software telemetry solution Fabasoft app.telemetry.
- You support our entire engineering team with your developments and provide them with a tool to identify bottlenecks, solve performance problems and adapt functions.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed an IT education (HTL, FH or university) and already have some professional experience in the field of software development.
- You have interest and know-how in the CI/CD area and with Linux systems.
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with new topics and want to continuously deepen your existing knowledge.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative