You want to develop software products, that offer unlimited opportunities to companies throughout Europe?
You are only missing the right environment to achieve this? Then you have come to the right place!
- You have a completed education with a focus on IT (HTL, FH or university).
- You have very good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C#, C++).
- A broad interest in technologies, frameworks and programming languages is very important.
- Best case: knowledge or experience in the SAP environment (customizing).
This is what your new job looks like:
- You and your team develop intuitive software solutions from conception to implementation.
- You program with different technologies and programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, modern frameworks, web services).
- You work on projects around the digitalization of business processes for our customers.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 42,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)