Software Developer (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You work in a team that develops intuitive software solutions – from initial concept to implementation.
- You use a variety of technologies and programming languages when you program (such as Java, C++, modern frameworks, web services).
- You work on projects related to digitalizing business processes for our customers.
- You have completed your IT education (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have excellent German language skills.
- You contribute your strong skills in object-oriented programming (such as Java, C#, C++).
- You place a high priority on cultivating your broad interest in technologies, frameworks, and programming languages.
- Ideally, you have skills or experience in the SAP environment (customizing).
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 42.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative