Senior IT Consultant (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Linz · Full time
Are you passionate about digitalization and Industry 4.0 and looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be one of our gurus who shows our customers the digital way and thus not only takes the digitization of technical document management to the next level, but literally makes it glow? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Fabasoft Approve crew!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your task is to collect and coordinate requirements and processes together with our customers.
- You will be responsible for the design, planning and implementation of customized software solutions in the field of technical document management and quality management.
- You configure our standard product to generate optimal benefits for our customers.
- You will carry out these tasks together in a team, which will always be at your side during training and the fulfillment of your tasks.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a degree in IT (HTL, FH or university) as well as several years of professional experience in IT consulting and very good knowledge of software development.
- You have an understanding of processes and expertise in process optimization and modeling.
- At best, you already have experience in document management or quality management.
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new topics and developing yourself further together with us and our customers.
- You are enthusiastic about topics related to digitalization and Industry 4.0 and enjoy ongoing customer contact.
We really care for experts - and we show this with
- first-class catering (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit and much more) and great team events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality childcare and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (approx. EUR 5,000 gross monthly salary; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative
Work and family - that's what counts.
As a certified family-friendly employer, the compatibility of work, family and private life plays an important role for us. This makes our working environment colorful and inspiring.