Scrum Master – Fabasoft Contracts (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
You are the mouthpiece between the product owner and the team, an agile conductor who translates our vision into tangible features.
With your talent for empathy and communication, you create smooth cooperation, support the self-organisation of the team and clear the way for continuous innovation.
We are looking for support as Scrum Master:in for our Solution Team "Fabasoft Contracts"!
This is what your new job looks like:
- As a Scrum Master, you are a moderator in the team, lead stand-up meetings and maintain an overview of the sprint goals and the processes that are critical to success.
- You continue to develop intuitive software solutions in the team from conception to implementation.
- You program with different technologies and programming languages.
- You create fully automated tests to further increase the high stability of Fabasoft Contracts.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a technical education in the field of computer science (HTL, FH, university) and ideally already have several years of professional experience.
- You already have experience as a Scrum Master:in or are willing to develop further in this role.
- You enjoy implementing software solutions and are interested in working on a product that thousands of users work with every day.
- You have very good knowledge of object-oriented programming (e.g. Java, C# or C++).
- Your high level of initiative, accuracy, perseverance and assertiveness and very good German and English skills round off your profile.
We really care for experts - and we show it with
- first-class catering (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and great team events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the station to HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota
- carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 4,750 gross monthly salary; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative