Payroll Accounting (f/m/d)
Finance · Linz · Full time or part time (from 30 hours per week)
Are you passionate about payroll accounting and do you trust SAP?
You are familiar with the various challenges of payroll accounting and still maintain an overview? Are you driven by the desire to support your colleagues in word and deed in the area of payroll accounting? Then you have come to the right place!
We continue to grow and are looking for support for our payroll accounting.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You will support our payroll accounting team with the payroll accounting of Austrian employees in SAP, with the preparation of the payroll accounting of our international employees (Germany, Switzerland, USA) as well as with the creation of new employees.
- You will be responsible for the creation and administration of service contracts and various employee agreements.
- You will be responsible for the electronic filing and administration of the personnel files of the Fabasoft Group and will work on special projects in Payroll Accounting.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a commercial education (e.g. HAK, HBLA, commercial apprenticeship) and have at least two years of experience in payroll accounting.
- You work accurately and in a structured manner, have a good understanding of numbers and ideally SAP knowledge.
- You have completed a payroll audit or are in the process of doing so.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.200 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative