(Junior) Developer Research (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time or part time
Fabasoft is future-oriented on all levels and our research team is constantly growing! You want to explore the technologies of the future together with renowned partners from research and industry? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for support in research for full-time or part-time (from 15 hours per week).
This is how you support research at Fabasoft:
- In research projects you define and design required interfaces for system integration.
- You program with different languages (Java, Python, our own language app.ducx, ...).
- You deal with different technologies (IoT, cloud, databases, edge computing, ...).
- You experiment with prototypes and also actively share your findings with our research partners:in all over Europe.
This is how we imagine you:
- You are actively pursuing a technical degree (BSc, MSc) or have already completed it.
- You have the ability to quickly get to grips with complex technical issues and maintain an overview.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills are among your strengths.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative