IT Operations Engineer (f/m/d)
Data Center & IT Services · Munich · Full time
You want to think outside the box and enjoy new challenges? Do you want to actively support our customers with your know-how and assist them with your expertise? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our operations management!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your main task is to ensure the smooth operation of our software products for our customers in the on-premises environment.
- You are the technical contact person for monitoring and managing the system environments of Fabasoft installations, operating systems and databases.
- You analyze conspicuous behavior in the operation of our software products at our customers in close cooperation with your colleagues.
- You monitor the availability and performance of our software products at our customers and suggest appropriate optimizations.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a degree in computer science and ideally already have relevant professional experience in the field.
- You have knowledge or interest in the areas of Linux, Microsoft Windows Server, database systems (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and/or Oracle), cluster technologies, load balancing, backup and recovery as well as performance tuning.
- Your solution- and customer-oriented way of working as well as perfect German language skills distinguish you.
We really care for experts - and we show it with
- first-class catering and great team events
- an inspiring working environment with modern office standards
- a monthly home office quota
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- a structured onboarding
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative