Would you like to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers all across Europe running on track while working together with a really strong team?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment?
Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You handle requirements engineering to assess customer needs.
- You develop concepts, conduct workload estimates, and draw up specifications.
- You perform minor customizing tasks independently depending on the effort involved, and hand off major customizations to the in-house software development team.
- You are also responsible for documenting and conducting training sessions.
- You have completed your education with a major in IT (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) and have a high degree of aptitude for IT together with a very good command of German.
- You are proficient in working with databases (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL) and have expertise in object-oriented programming (Java, C#).
- You are exceptionally solution-oriented and have strong communication skills.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking), and the option of working from home
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- An above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 36,400; more depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued