Infrastructure Consultant (f/m/d)
Consulting & Professional Services · Linz · Full time or part time (from 30 hours per week)
You want to accompany and support our customers in optimally using our software products and perfectly integrating them in terms of infrastructure? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
We are expanding our team in the area of Professional Services with a focus on infrastructure.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You take over the consulting of our customers in the planning and conception of the infrastructure and thus create the optimal environment for the requirements that the software product must fulfill at all times.
- You regularly come into contact with the company's server landscape and are actively involved in customer projects.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a completed IT education or bring a high IT affinity.
- You have know-how in Linux and Windows server environments and knowledge of databases (SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- You are interested in technologies in the area of virtualization, high availability and like to look behind the technical scenes of an enterprise application.
- Other modern technologies such as containers or DevOps are not foreign to you.
- You are willing to travel for work and have very good German language skills.
We really care for experts - and we show it with
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and great employee events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- professional onboarding
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking spaces)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (approx. EUR 3,500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative