Infrastructure Consultant (f/m)
You want to keep the processes of inspired customers all over Europe on track, together with a really strong team?
And you only miss one thing to make it true – the right environment? Well, we have the perfect place for you!
- You enjoy consultancy work in planning, designing and implementing IT infrastructure for customer solutions.
- You like to be part of a team but still work independently.
- You are highly familiar with Microsoft Windows and Linux (Red Hat, CentOS) and have experience in relational database systems (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- You can join in on any discussion about virtualisation, cluster technologies, load distribution, storage systems or networks.
We really care for experts – and we prove it with:
- bright and beautiful offices, free refreshments, a common breakfast and our Barbecue Thursdays
- our own Academy and team events – designed for training and sometimes “just” for fun ;)
- real opportunities and a lot of appreciation
- above-average salaries (minimum of EUR 35,000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)