Facility Management (f/m/d)
Allgemein · Linz · Full time
Do you want to take care of the facility management of our sites as part of a team, share responsibility for the external image of the Fabasoft Group and ensure that everything runs smoothly? Do you like to lend a hand, like to constantly expand your skills and knowledge and appreciate the constant contact with different people, such as colleagues, suppliers and tradespeople? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Internal Infrastructure department.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You take care of the maintenance and control of our (office) areas (incl. underground parking and roof terraces) and carry out minor repairs independently.
- You will assist in the preparation of events (adjusting seating, providing tables, etc.) and process incoming digital service tickets.
- Your duties will also include receiving goods and booking our incoming goods in our software, as well as transport activities and errand runs if necessary.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a technical education and ideally already have experience in the field of facility management.
- You have a strong sense of service and an independent way of working.
- Your friendly and communicative personality is accompanied by your hands-on mentality.
- You have very good German language skills, a class B driver's license, as well as a high degree of reliability and initiative
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative
Work and family - that's what counts.
As a certified family-friendly employer, the compatibility of work, family and private life plays an important role for us. This makes our working environment colorful and inspiring.