Facility Management (f/m/d)
Allgemein · Linz · Full time or part time (from 30 hours per week)
Do you want to take care of the facility management of our locations as part of a team and be jointly responsible for the external image of the Fabasoft Group? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for support for our Internal Infrastructure department for full-time or part-time (30 hours per week or more).
This is what your new job looks like:
- You take care of the maintenance and control of our (office) areas (incl. underground parking and roof terraces) and carry out minor repairs independently.
- You will assist in the preparation of events (adjusting seating, providing tables, etc.) and process incoming digital service tickets.
- Your duties will also include receiving goods and booking our incoming goods in our software, as well as transport activities and errand runs if necessary.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have a technical education and ideally already have experience in the field of facility management.
- You have a strong sense of service and an independent way of working.
- Your friendly and communicative personality is accompanied by your hands-on mentality.
- You have very good German language skills, a class B driver's license, as well as a high degree of reliability and initiative
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 2.500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative