Digital Marketing Manager:in - Focus on Partner Management (f/m/d)
Marketing & Sales · Linz · Full time
You describe yourself as a chameleon in terms of language, because you can adapt to a wide range of target groups and partners at lightning speed?
You have mastered the art of skilfully transferring central concepts to different communication channels and are also fluent in LinkedIn or would like to learn it with us?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support to build up our partner management for Fabasoft Approve!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You create interesting content (case studies, blog articles, etc.) and take care of their publication.
- You implement LinkedIn campaigns and identify new partner leads.
- You help to build our sales network of partner companies and support them.
- You act as an interface between our partners and internal departments.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have several years of professional experience in B2B marketing and ideally in dealing with partner companies.
- You already have LinkedIn knowledge, especially in dealing with Sales Navigator, or you are motivated to learn it with us.
- You are interested in topics related to software and Industry 4.0 and ideally have industry expertise in mechanical and plant engineering.
- Thanks to your independent way of working, your ability to work in a team, and your communication skills, you can quickly find your way around new structures and think outside the box.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good team events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free eShuttle from the train station to the HQ and back)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.500 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative