Cloud Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Software Development · Vienna · Full time
Do you see yourself as a guardian of stability, do you want to be responsible as part of the team for ensuring that our servers are vital and do you literally live in the clouds? You don't just dream of zero downtime - you make it real and your systems always run smoothly? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for support for our Cloud Platform Team!
This is what your new job looks like:
- Together with the team, you take care of the stability and availability of our cloud services and are therefore the basis of our business.
- You will take on varied and comprehensive tasks ranging from hardware (servers) to state-of-the-art Kubernetes platforms that we operate ourselves.
- You will work in a highly automated environment (GitOps, configuration management, etc.) and work closely with our software development teams in Vienna and Linz.
- You have completed an IT education (HTL, FH or university) and have ideally already gained some professional experience.
- Ideally, you have a broad range of knowledge or interest in the areas of hardware (servers, storage), virtualization, operating systems (Linux, RedHat, CentOS), Kubernetes (OKD/Openshift), Infrastructure as a Code as well as scripting and databases (PostgreSQL).
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with new topics and want to continuously deepen your existing knowledge.
We really care for experts - and we show that with:
- first-class catering (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit and much more) and fantastic team events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to do your weekly working hours in four days)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3,000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative