Do you want to develop software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all across Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
We are currently seeking support for our Cloud Native Scrum team.
This is what your new job looks like:
- You develop microservices for our cloud.
- You are part of an agile Scrum team made up of enthusiastic co-workers, and you work in an environment that is equipped with the very latest technology.
- You’re involved in all of the tasks traditionally associated with the development process, from software design and development to automated and manual quality assurance.
- You have completed your education in information technology (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university).
- You’ve got some solid programming experience under your belt – in .NET, Java, C++ or node.js.
- You also have experience developing microservices and protocols (XML, JSON, gRPC, REST).
- You think in terms of standards, have a curious mind, are open to new things, and you have a good eye for detail.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- bright, attractive offices, free refreshments, and our common breakfast
- our own Fabasoft Academy as well as numerous team events – for further training and sometimes “just” for the fun of it ;)
- our childcare services in “FABIs Kindernest” as well as summertime childcare
- real opportunities and plenty of appreciation
- an above-average salary (depending on your experience and qualifications, gross annual salary starting at EUR 45,000)