Application Developer - part-time (f/m/d)
Software Development · Graz · Part time (from 32 hours per week)
Do you want to keep the processes of enthusiastic customers running all over Europe, and do you want to do it as part of a really strong team? You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you are right with us!
We are looking for support in the area of application development - part-time (from 32 hours per week)!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You realize customer-specific software solutions with modern web technologies.
- You work on the design, implementation and integration of specialized applications.
- You are integrated into a young, dynamic SCRUM team.
- You will be challenged in a wide variety of projects with diverse tasks.
This is how we imagine you:
- You have completed a computer science education (HTL, FH or university) and have solid programming experience with Java and Eclipse.
- You have already gained some experience with XML, JSON, REST, SOAP, as well as knowledge in the area of object-oriented modeling (UML).
- You are also familiar with other common web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, JScript, jQuery, etc.
- You are curious and interested in continuous education and training and have a very good command of German.
We really care for experts - and we show that with
- first-class catering (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and great social events
- an inspiring working environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support of the climate ticket)
- a monthly home office quota and flextime
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3,000 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week; depending on your experience and qualifications)
- ... to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative