Software Tester for automated tests (f/m/d)
Software Development · Linz · Full time
Do you want to perform (automated) testing of software products that offer unlimited possibilities to businesses all over Europe? Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment? Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place! We are looking for support for one of our Scrum teams in the area of automated testing.
This is what your new job looks like:
- Your main task is to perform manual testing and to develop integration tests.
- You are in charge of testing new features and entire services (primarily microservices).
- You create test plans for new features and automate them to the greatest extent possible.
- You give feedback to the developers in the team about the quality of the new features or about the current software status as a whole.
- You have completed your studies in information technology (at a HTL/secondary technical school, FH/university of applied sciences, or university) or possess in-depth experience in this field.
- You consider software quality to be your top priority and you are able to communicate the findings of your tests clearly to the team.
- You have a structured and meticulous approach to your work.
- From among the languages C#/Java/Go Lang/Rust, you have a basic understanding of at least one, and ideally also contribute DevOps expertise.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 42.000 gross annual salary, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative