IT Security Expert (f/m/d)
Data Center & IT Services · Vienna, Linz · Full time
You want to store data for impressive customers from all over Europe and work at the highest certification standards?
You are missing one thing - the right living space? Then you've come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You monitor our systems and look for suspicious activities and vulnerabilities.
- You will review IDS/SIEM/UEBA/Endpoint Protection alerts, suspicious emails, logs, and other sources that provide insight into the internal IT infrastructure.
- You plan, coordinate and take mitigation and remediation actions.
- You are responsible for the deployment and ongoing development of cyber security tools and products.
- You keep an eye on current cyber security risks and continuously optimize our protection measures on this basis.
- You are always informed about the current threat situation.
- You are attentive, pay attention to details and have a general awareness of cyber security.
- You have knowledge in areas such as malware analysis, incident response and cyber etiquette.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- first-class refreshments (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, etc.) and beastly good employee events
- an inspiring work environment with state-of-the-art office standards
- a stress-free, sustainable commute (generous support for the climate ticket and other annual network cards, free underground parking)
- a monthly home office quota and flexitime (possibility to work your weekly hours in four days)
- a carefree work-family balance (high-quality child and summer care in FABI's Kinderest at the Linz headquarters)
- an above-average salary (at least EUR 3.600 gross monthly salary based on 38.5 hours per week, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued
Take the initiative!
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application! Your personality is one of the most important reasons for us to hire you - so let's talk!Apply now initiative