Do you want to make sure data for high-profile customers from all across Europe is kept safe and secure, and work to the highest certification standards?
Is there just one thing missing in order to make that happen – the right environment?
Then search no more – you’ve come to the right place!
This is what your new job looks like:
- You monitor our systems and scan them for any suspicious activity or vulnerabilities.
- You review IDS/SIEM/UEBA/endpoint protection alerts, suspicious e-mails, logs, and other sources that yield insight into the internal IT infrastructure.
- You plan, coordinate, and take charge of mitigation and remediation activities.
- You are responsible for deploying and continually developing tools and products in the field of cybersecurity.
- You keep an eye on current cybersecurity threats and use this information to continuously optimize our security protection measures.
- You keep abreast of the current risk situation.
- You’re vigilant, attentive to detail, and have an overall awareness of cybersecurity matters.
- You are knowledgeable about topics like malware analysis, incident response, and netiquette.
- You have very good German language skills.
We really care for experts. That's why we offer:
- First-class food and beverages (breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruit, and much more) and beastly good staff events
- An inspiring working environment featuring state-of-the-art office facilities
- A stress-free commute (ample financial support for yearly public transportation passes, free underground parking)
- A worry-free work-family balance (high-quality childcare including summers, at “FABIs Kindernest” at the Linz corporate headquarters)
- An above-average salary (gross annual salary starting at EUR 50,000, depending on your experience and qualifications)
- … to be continued