We protect our employees as well as guests and visitors from infection with the COVID-19 virus and ask you to observe our access restrictions.
Visitors are welcome to visit our headquarters in Linz as well as our office in Vienna, provided that the following requirements have been fulfilled:
- Appointment scheduled,
- Adherence to current hygiene regulations, and
- Valid proof of the internal "3-G-Rules"
- VACCINATED (with a vaccine approved by the EMA) (=GEIMPFT):
- first vaccination from day 22 (max. 90 days)
- second vaccination for max. 270 days (from the date of the first vaccination)
- vaccines for which only one vaccination is forseen: from day 22 for max. 270 days
- recovered persons who have been vaccinated once: for max. 270 days
- RECOVERED (=GENESEN):
- evidence of neutralizing antibodies (max. 60 days from test date)
- TESTED (=GETESTET):
- Current and official proof of testing by means of an antigen rapid test or molecular biology test for SARS-CoV-2 (24 hours)
- Attention: self-tests are not recognized.
Measures for compliance with hygiene regulations, defined proof and intervals for (internal) testing are defined in the prevention concepts of the sites.
Suppliers and partners:
Please note that stricter measures apply here and access is only granted in compliance with the 2-G regulation (full vaccination protection or current proof of neutralizing antibodies) and mask obligation.
Thank you for your understanding and support in protecting employees and visitors from infection with the COVID-19 virus.