System Integration and Interfaces (in English)
This training course will be held for OPCW participants exclusively. OPCW can send up to 8 participants, and every participant needs to register for this course through the registration form on this site.
OPCW will pay a fixed rate of EUR 5,000.-- (exclusive of VAT) for this 2-day training course, regardless of the number of participants.
This training course will be held in English language.
This seminar will mainly focus on integration possibilities with Fabasoft Folio and the Fabasoft eGov-Suite.
The first day concentrates on the topic of interfaces, from executable scripts and the display of web service standard interfaces on the basis of CMIS and WebDAV to the implementation of custom interfaces on the basis of SOAP, XML and JSON.
The second day deals with the mass import and export of data from different data sources (relational database, CSV, file system). Use cases for the handling of mass data will also be presented.
Interfaces with scripts and web services
- Scripts for simple and automated tasks
- Standard interface WebDAV
- Standard interface CMIS
- Implement your own interfaces (XML/JSON)
- Generation of WSDL
- Usage of the JSON interface
- Overview of further standard interfaces
Importing and exporting mass data
- External data import
- Assignment to data structure of Fabasoft Folio
- Object relations and class properties
- Dynamic processing of RAW data
- Import options and protocols
- Concept and procedure of an export
- Concept and procedure of mass processing
Training documents and examples will be made available in a Fabasoft Cloud team room.