Model-based Customizing in the Fabasoft Business Process Cloud
Power users and Fabasoft Cloud partners alike will benefit from this course and discover the diverse options available for customizing the Fabasoft Business Process Cloud to match their company’s specific needs.
In this course, our experts will show you how easy it is to use the interactive form editor to create things like forms and checklists, as well as how to model review and approval processes with just a few clicks using the BPMN 2.0 process editor. Thanks to the low-code/no-code approach, programming skills are not required.
Day 1: 9:00 - 17:00
Day 2: 9:00 - 13:00
- An overview of customizing: templates and presets
- A brief introduction to Fabasoft app.ducx expressions
- Forms and categories
- Review, approval, and signature processes
- Dynamic document templates and text modules
- Input folder and rules
- Column settings and search patterns
Completion of the Fabasoft Business Process Cloud Basic course or extensive experience using a Fabasoft Cloud product.
Training documents and examples will be made available in a Fabasoft Cloud Teamroom.