Support Information Tool
With this tool you will get a report of your Fabasoft eGov-Suite or Fabasoft Folio domain. Additionally checks are performed, e.g. local software components without prerequisites, or soon expiring licenses. Based on this report you can check if the binaries on a specific server are identically with the binaries in the software components of the domain. You can also use the report to compare a production environment with a test environment.
Current Version 1.4
Changes 1.4 Improvements: - Added Warnings for Local Software Components that occured during extracting. Changes 1.3 Bug Fixes: - Abort due to missing Software Component Changes 1.2 Improvements: - Added version number for Editions, Solutions, Products - Support Information Tool can be started in eGov-Suite Version 7 Bug Fixes: - Abort due to missing reference Changes 1.1 Improvements: - Added parameter -d to define output folder Changes 1.0 - Initial Release
- Copy file SupportInfo.jar onto server with Fabasoft Kernel (we would recommend to use an empty directory)
- Execute SupportInfo.jar to get information about your Fabasoft domain
- (optional) Execute SupportInfo.jar with option -f to get a comparison of binary versions in the domain and a specific server
Please be careful when executing in a production environment. The tool may generate load on a server and will need up to 500 MB temporary disk space. We recommend not using the tool in main operating hours.
java -jar SupportInfo.jar [[-h -p [-t]]|[-f ]|[-d ]|-a ] Options: -h HOST for 'export HOST = ' -p PORT for 'export PORT = ' -d select an output directory or filename -f file to compare results to (output xml from a previous run) -t create TXT report (default is HTM) -a alternative User Object for Administrator
Note : When using Linux, you need to execute the command as user fscsrv
java -jar SupportInfo.jar -h webserver1.mydomain.com -p 18070 java -jar SupportInfo.jar -h webserver2.mydomain.com -p 18070 -t java -jar SupportInfo.jar -f supportInfoWindows.xml java -jar SupportInfo.jar -f supportInfoLinux.xml java -jar SupportInfo.jar -d /home/fscsrv/Desktop java -jar SupportInfo.jar -d /home/fscsrv/myHostname.xml java -jar SupportInfo.jar -a COO.126.96.36.199
java -jar SupportInfo.jar -h localhost -p 18070
Command will result in a HTM file:
java -jar SupportInfo.jar -f supportInfoWindows.xml
Command will result in a file named report.htm :
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 7.0 SP2
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 8.0 SP1
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 10
- Fabasoft Folio 2011 Winter Release
- Fabasoft Folio 2011 Spring Release
- Windows (x86)
- Windows (x64)
- CentOS (x64)
- RHEL (x64)
- Lists all installed Editions (COOSYSTEM@1.1:SoftwareEdition) of the Fabasoft domain.
- Lists all installed Solutions (COOSYSTEM@1.1:SoftwareSolution) of the Fabasoft domain.
- Lists all installed Products (COOSYSTEM@1.1:SoftwareProduct) of the Fabasoft domain.
- Lists all installed Components (COOSYSTEM@1.1:SoftwareComponent) of the Fabasoft domain.
- Checks whether Software Components have prerequists defined (COOSYSTEM@1.1:compprerequs).
- Checks whether Software Components with Domain ID 1.1 or 1.1001 are in state (COOSYSTEM@1.1:compstate) 'in development'.
- Checks whether owner (COOSYSTEM@1.1:objowner) of Component Objects is user 'Administrator, System'.
- Checks whether property 'Final Form' (COOSYSTEM@1.1:objfinalform) of Component Objects is set to true.
- Checks whether ACL (COOSYSTEM@1.1:objaclobj) of Component Objects is within Domain ID 1.1 or 1.1001.
- Checks whether Local Software Components can be extracted and lists Warnings.
- Lists installed Software Product Licenses (COOSWCLM@1.1:ProductLicense) and checks whether license has already expired or will expire in the next month.
- Lists binaries (.dll or .so, .jar) in the installed Software Components including version number and md5sum.