The Fabasoft Folio-Counter registration is handled during the setup of the Fabasoft Folio or eGov-Suite components, in some circumstances this registration with the Windows Performance Counters may be incomplete.
In order to add the Fabasoft Folio-Counters to the available counters execute the following steps:
- Verify the content of the Registry Key
- Check if the entries Library and PrefIniFile exists
- Check it the file referenced in the Library entry exists on the server
- In the command line, Issue the command
to remove any old Fabasoft Folio-Counters
- Register the Fabasoft Folio-Counters with the one of the following commands, depending on the library path in the registry:
lodctr "C:\Program Files\Fabasoft\Components\Kernel\cooctr.ini"
lodctr "C:\Program Files\Fabasoft\Components\Base\cooctr.ini"
lodctr "C:\Program Files\Fabasoft\Components\Server\CooSrv\data\cooctr.ini"
- Fabasoft Folio
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite