Fabasoft Folio, more precisely the Fabasoft Folio COO-Services, has built-in error handling for about a dozen of ORA error codes. If one of that error codes is received, the COO-Service is trying to retry the query, and on further errors, will finally force a reconnect to the Oracle Instant Client.
This Oracle error codes are hardcoded into Fabasoft Folio to retry the query, and finally to force a reconnect to the database:
- ORA-00028 ("Your session has been killed")
- ORA-01012 ("Not logged on")
- ORA-01403 ("No data found OCI error")
- ORA-03113 ("End-of-file on communication channel")
- ORA-03114 ("Not connected to Oracle")
- ORA-03135 ("Connection lost")
- ORA-12570 ("TNS packet reader failure")
- ORA-12571 ("TNS packet writer failure")
- ORA-25401 ("Cannot continue fetches")
- ORA-25402 ("Transaction must roll back")
- ORA-25408 ("Cannot safely replay call")
It is not possible to disable the error handling of the mentioned error codes, but it is possible to extend the list of error codes.
Add futher error codes
Adding further error codes should only be done with agreement from Fabasoft Support. Adding inappropriate error codes may lead to further errors, and unpredictable behaviour of the Oracle Database and Fabasoft Folio. Please contact Fabasoft Support for instructions how to add further error codes.