Kofax Capture A disk error occured during a read operation
You might have a batch in the Quality Control with this error message
Script-Nr. 1 (Fabasoft Folio) [-2147827010 A disk error occured during a read operation. (8003001e/-2147287010)]
The name of the object that will be generated in the Fabasoft domain after exporting the batch might contain special characters ( ÖÜÄöüä<>&!"§$%/()=?#'´ ).
The most common cause is that the name of the Kofax batch contains special characters and this name will be used as object name.
This issue has been fixed with a current build of the Fabasoft Release script:
- 18.104.22.168 (FolioPluginKofax.msi)
- 22.214.171.124 (FscCtlVrl.msi+FSCVASC)
- Fabasoft Folio 2012 Winter Release
- Fabasoft Folio 2009 Fall Release
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2012
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 8.0 SP1