Keyboard Operation, Keyboard shortcuts
This article describes the context-sensitive shortcut help and the location of the Fabasoft Folio User Help documentation on the Fabasoft Folio or Fabasoft eGov-Suite Setup Kit.
Please be aware of changes that may have been made during different Fabasoft Folio / Fabasoft eGov-Suite versions. Especially in older versions of Fabasoft Folio different shortcuts may not be available. Please use to the User [#Documentation] for a full list of shortcuts.
A context-sensitive shortcut help can be opened anywhere in the Webbrowser Client by pressing Ctrl-Shift-? (question mark)
- Alt-W for the Next button
- Alt-A or ESC key for the Cancel button
- Alt-S to open the search form
- Ctrl-A/Ctrl-C/Ctrl-X/Ctrl-V for select all , copy , cut and paste
- Ctrl-Z for Undo
- Del key removes a pointer
- Shift-Del combination deletes an object .
- In a form, press Ctrl-Shift and hoover over a property to see the property reference in the status bar (older Folio releases)
- In a form, press Ctrl-Shift-# (Hash) or Crtl-Shift-F9 to switch to the "reference view" - all properties are displayed with their property reference (newer Folio releases)
- Hold the shift key to open the properties page in a new window.
On a installed system the Fabasoft Folio User Help can be opened or downloaded by pressing the ? button on the top left in the user interface. These documents (language specific) are located also in the install kit.
In these documents you will find a chapter Keyboard Operation (English) or Tastaturbedienung (German).
In a Fabasoft Folio Kit the PDF's are located:
In a Fabasoft eGov-Suite Kit the PDF's are located:
- Fabasoft Folio (all releases)
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite (all releases)