Usually you can simply remove your Fabasoft Folio Client / plugin installation by un-installing it from the control panel.
If it is necessary to completely remove a Fabasoft Folio Client / plugin and all its configuration, please follow our guide provided below.
Please follow the steps outlined below to remove the installation:
- Uninstall all currently installed Fabasoft Folio Client and Fabasoft Folio Plugin components.
If the Fabasoft Cloud Client is installed on the client, it should be removed as well.
- Remove existing registry entries:
In this key there may be multiple entries pertaining to the Fabasoft Folio Client, please remove all keys beginning with FSC or Folio
Please be aware that all these keys are on a per user basis
- If you are using the Office Addins for Microsoft Word it may be necessary to reset the "Normal.dotm" (%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Templates). this is caused by the fact that Microsoft Word may save the activation settings for Addins into the "Normal.dotm".
Warning: This will reset the default document settings for Microsoft Word and may have unintended consequences, we advise you back up the Normal.dotm file before this step.
- Remove any remaining directories.
- C:\Program Files\Fabasoft
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fabasoft (or any other installation path you chose)
- %TEMP%\Fabasoft (per user)
- %TEMP%\fsc.client (per user)
In rare cases the de-registration of the used DLL-Files may not be completed in the uninstall process, these files may be de-registered using the tool regsvr32.
- Fabasoft Folio
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite