Fabasoft iArchive Hotfix - Inconsistence when objects are restored
Under the prevailing circumstances data changes can occur when archived objects are restored. A hotfix is available from Fabasoft.
Under the following circumstances data changes or data corruption can occur for involved objects:
- Fabasoft iArchive is in use, AND
- CSV migrations are in use to convert object classes from older versions "on-the-fly", AND
- objects with older object classes were archived with Fabasoft iArchive, AND
- these objects are restored with the Fabasoft iArchive feature using a CSV migration table
During the restore the following data changes or corruption may occur to the object:
- The issue only occurs if the object class needs CSV migration.
- The sort ordering of all non-migrated aggregates of all versions (including current) is reversed (data change)
- The sort ordering of the version aggregate is reversed, resulting in:
- the version table cannot be read
- no version can be read
A hotfix is available for this issue. Fabasoft urgently recommends customers using Fabasoft iArchive to request and install the available hotfix. Please create a ticket in Fabasoft Service Desk or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and include your version-information and build numbers for quick processing.
- Fabasoft Folio 2009 to 2011 (all quarterly releases)
- Fabasoft Folio 2012 Winter Release (lower than 22.214.171.124)
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 8.0 SP1
- Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2012 AUT (Release build)
in combination with
- Fabasoft iArchive
Note: Fabasoft eGov-Suite 2012 DEU, BAY and CHE already include the hotfix.